about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve a parish in music ministry.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- @ Synod15: Adoption and Foster Parenting
- Laudato Si 116: Understanding Anthropocentrism
- On My Bookshelf: Theology of Christian Marriage IV
- Guns in Fun
- Laudato Si 115: Modern Anthropocentrism
- Laudato Si 114: Revolution
- Asteroid Romero
- Weekend Football
- Laudato Si 113: Where Is The Hope?
- Laudato Si 112: Technology Serving People
Liam on Asteroid Romero Devin Rice on Asteroid Romero Therese on RCIA 54-55: Signing of the Can… Todd on Asteroid Romero Liam on Asteroid Romero Brendan Kelleher svd on Weekend Football Devin on Asteroid Romero Devin on Asteroid Romero charlesincenca on Gunning For Vainglory Atheist Max on Gunning For Vainglory
- 5,581,713 hits
Daily Archives: 9 March 2011
Peter Chrysologus has an excellent thought as we commence our Lent: Fasting is the soul of prayer, mercy is the lifeblood of fasting. If we have not all three together, we have nothing. Have a happy and joyful beginning to … Continue reading
48. The intimate connection between the liturgy of the word and the liturgy of the Eucharist in the Mass should prompt the faithful to be present right from the beginning of the celebration. [Sacrosanctum Concilium 56, Inaestimabile Donum 1] to take part … Continue reading