- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,058,979 hits
Daily Archives: 12 March 2011
Did you know that an instituted reader should wear a “distinctive vestment”? What would this be, besides an alb? 54. During the celebration of Mass with a congregation a second priest, a deacon, and an instituted reader must wear the … Continue reading
Jimmy Mac alerted me to this piece on Bishop Niels Henrik Arendt, insisting that the people of his Haderslev, Denmark diocese sing. From the prelate: I can’t envisage a church without song – at least not a church I’d like … Continue reading