about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- On The Tube: Enchantment
- Desiderio Desideravi Conclusion
- How Can We Disarm Saint Michael?
- Desiderio Desideravi 65: Sunday
- The Media on Religion
- Desiderio Desideravi 64: The Itinerary of the Liturgical Year
- Desiderio Desideravi 63: A Further Indication
- Desiderio Desideravi 62: Rekindling Wonder
- Desiderio Desideravi 61: The First Wellspring, and Unity
- Priests As Front Men
Vatican II pages
- 11,142,837 hits
Daily Archives: 17 March 2011
A feature piece on Cardinal Fischella’s new dicastery in Zenit: they’re asking questions and trying to get some coherence and effectiveness. (A) cursory glance at guidelines from the meeting shows at least 20 different “definitions” of new evangelization. Not surprising. I thought … Continue reading