- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
- What Would Jesus Do?
Vatican II pages
Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,050,375 hits
Daily Archives: 23 March 2011
How can this be? They’ll know we are Christians? Man, the blogodrome is in a twitter about this one. I like the CNS link, especially the required credo, like we didn’t know: The Catholic Church teaches that the dignity of … Continue reading
What about the celebration of a saint? How are those readings chosen? 70. Two series of readings are provided for celebrations of the Saints. 1. The Proper of Saints provides the first series, for solemnities, feasts, or memorials and particularly … Continue reading