about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Dives in Misericordiae 1b: The Revelation of Mercy
- PS 39: The Paschal Fast
- A Council, Full Greatness To Come
- Dives in Misericordiae 1a: Mercy Revealed
- PS 38: Easter Triduum
- Reality Check
- Humanae Vitae 31: A Great Work
- Football, Plumbing, and Blogging
- PS 37: The Penitential Celebrations in Lent
- What About Sacramental Grace?
Liam on PS 39: The Paschal Fast Joyce Donahue on PS 39: The Paschal Fast Liam on PS 39: The Paschal Fast Atheist Max on Reality Check Chris on Reality Check Atheist Max on Reality Check Chris on Reality Check Fr. Seraphin Conley,… on Dives in Misericordiae 1a: Mer… FrMichael on Reality Check FrMichael on PS 38: Easter Triduum
- 4,948,818 hits
Daily Archives: 25 March 2011
There’s a lot to lament in the whole tale of the movement to put a wall up around Arizona. Immigrants, regardless of legal status, have always enhanced our country’s strength. Newcomers provide fresh vigor and ideas. Shuttered Catholic parishes have … Continue reading
76. In readings for Sundays and solemnities, texts that present real difficulties are avoided for pastoral reasons. The difficulties may be objective, in that the texts themselves raise profound literary, critical, or exegetical problems; or the difficulties may lie, at … Continue reading