- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,051,858 hits
Daily Archives: 2 April 2011
I saw the CNS headliner, and I wasn’t going to comment on what happened when the Congregations for Liturgy and Priests get together to do a conference. But Jesus was an exorcist in Thursday’s gospel, and I’m not so sure … Continue reading
The novel by John Reimringer, not the clothing. I picked Vestments off the library shelf a few months ago, and declined to check it out after reading the first few pages–didn’t sound right to me. On a recommendation, I borrowed it a … Continue reading