about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve a parish in music ministry.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Laudato Si 81: The Consequences of Personhood
- In Paradisum
- More On Forgiving Abortion
- Laudato Si 80: A Creation Incomplete
- What Pope Francis Intends On Abortion Forgiveness
- On Counter-Witnessing
- When Do People Lose God?
- Laudato Si 79: Evolution, Positive and Otherwise
- Cinquant’anni Dopo 21-22: Rivalries and Critiques
John Donaghy on In Paradisum Jen on In Paradisum Liam on In Paradisum Liam on What Pope Francis Intends On A… FrMichael on What Pope Francis Intends On A… Dick Martin on Funeral Prayers NorDog on Boycott Todd on Boycott Todd on Boycott john on Boycott
- 5,422,308 hits
Daily Archives: 12 April 2011
108. On the solemnities of Holy Trinity, Corpus Christi, and the Sacred Heart, the texts chosen correspond to the principal themes of these celebrations. The readings of the Thirty-Fourth and last Sunday of Ordinary Time celebrate Christ the universal King. … Continue reading