about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- M5: When Stars Collide
- On The Tube: Enchantment
- Desiderio Desideravi Conclusion
- How Can We Disarm Saint Michael?
- Desiderio Desideravi 65: Sunday
- The Media on Religion
- Desiderio Desideravi 64: The Itinerary of the Liturgical Year
- Desiderio Desideravi 63: A Further Indication
- Desiderio Desideravi 62: Rekindling Wonder
Vatican II pages
- 11,145,882 hits
Daily Archives: 14 April 2011
October 8th will be observed as a solemnity in Australia. Good for them and good for their saint. How do you suppose October 22nd will eventually be observed? I’m sure in Poland JP2 will get a similar treatment. What about … Continue reading
Here’s one that came up recently in my parish. What to do when a non-parishioner family or two who worship at one daily Mass insist on kneeling to receive Communion after the pastor has requested they not do so? If … Continue reading