- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,059,693 hits
Daily Archives: 14 April 2011
October 8th will be observed as a solemnity in Australia. Good for them and good for their saint. How do you suppose October 22nd will eventually be observed? I’m sure in Poland JP2 will get a similar treatment. What about … Continue reading
Here’s one that came up recently in my parish. What to do when a non-parishioner family or two who worship at one daily Mass insist on kneeling to receive Communion after the pastor has requested they not do so? If … Continue reading