- Amoris Laetitia 82: Procreation, Adoption, and Problems
- Worship, Third, Points of View III
- Amoris Laetitia 81: Human Love and God’s Love
- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
- Amoris Laetitia 75: Who Ministers, Who Supports
Vatican II pages
- 6,699,558 hits
Daily Archives: 22 April 2011
The most moving proclamation of the Fourth Suffering Servant Song, today’s first reading, I heard when I was at Michigan State many years ago. The lector was one of our students, and I knew she was going through much upheaval … Continue reading
Fitting music from William Billings, late 18th century American songmaster, rendered nicely by the Union University Choral Union. When Jesus wept a falling tear in mercy flowed beyond all bound. When Jesus groaned a trembling fear seized all the guilty world around.