- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
- What Would Jesus Do?
Vatican II pages
Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,048,868 hits
Daily Archives: 27 April 2011
I ran across this piece on a Vietnamese bishop who was arrested for “baptizing” people. I suppose it’s slightly heartening to know that scoffers are less informed about the Mass than Catholics who have been denied the Eucharist. The bishop … Continue reading
Under the subheading “Nature of this Instruction,” the CDWDS explains it will take as a starting point the treatment of inculturation at Vatican II, to set out a more precise interpretation and plan for 1994 and beyond, to examine theological … Continue reading