- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,058,440 hits
Daily Archives: 1 May 2011
These recountings begin to evolve into something a bit beyond historical fact, but I liked that Cardinal Stanislaw Dziwisz, the late pope’s personal secretary, recounted the two times he ever saw John Paul II get angry: with the mafia in … Continue reading
More optimism about the Church’s past success with modern day efforts in mission lands: 6. The present instruction has different situations in view. There are in the first place those countries which do not have a Christian tradition or where … Continue reading