- Christus Vivit 206: Synodal Ministry
- On My Bookshelf: Letter to a Suffering Church
- Christus Vivit 204-205: Flexible Ministry
- War? What War?
- Racism As A Perversion
- Christus Vivit 203: A Pastoral Care That Is Synodal
- Christus Vivit 202: Youth Ministry
- Christus Vivit 200-201: The Last Of Roots
- Is Penance Working?
- Christus Vivit 198-199: Taking Risks Together
Liam on War? What War? Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Christus Vivit 194-1… on Christus Vivit 194-195: Dreams… Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Brendan Kelleher svd on An Amazonian Rite Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Liam on Christus Vivit 186: Blurring D…
Vatican II pages
- 9,848,433 hits
Daily Archives: 3 May 2011
I have struggled to come to terms with ObL’s death and the reaction here at home. After a few days’ thought, I’ve concluded that mixed feelings are entirely normal and moral. Anybody’s who’s sure about what to say, do, or … Continue reading
Let’s review carefully as we get into the meat of Varietates Legitimae. The next several posts will treat part I, Process of Inculturation Throughout the History of Salvation. In these twelve numbered sections, we’ll review with the Church salvation history … Continue reading