- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,060,923 hits
Daily Archives: 3 May 2011
I have struggled to come to terms with ObL’s death and the reaction here at home. After a few days’ thought, I’ve concluded that mixed feelings are entirely normal and moral. Anybody’s who’s sure about what to say, do, or … Continue reading
Let’s review carefully as we get into the meat of Varietates Legitimae. The next several posts will treat part I, Process of Inculturation Throughout the History of Salvation. In these twelve numbered sections, we’ll review with the Church salvation history … Continue reading