- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,054,095 hits
Daily Archives: 21 May 2011
Two questions, one of which is mine: Why do we give these predictions any sort of attention at all? Cathleen Falsani, from RNS: How about an end to end-of-the-world predictions? The good side: this will short-circuit the end of the … Continue reading
Section (b) Preliminary Conditions for Inculturation of the Liturgy begins with VL 28. And we have praise for the vernacular: 28. The missionary tradition of the church has always sought to evangelize people in their own language. Often indeed, it … Continue reading