- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,052,436 hits
Daily Archives: 1 June 2011
The Catholic Key steps into the fray of the Kansas City scandal. Editor Jack Smith penned an article summarizing the case. He’s a careful media professional, and adds some small details missing in other stories. He provides a lively quote … Continue reading
VL chapter III, numbered sections 33 through 51, begins a serious look at the “Principles and Practical Norms for Inculturation of the Roman Rite.” Over the next several posts, we will examine the state of affairs of inculturation, and study the norms … Continue reading
Nice demonstration video of the Earth’s rotation. Worth checking out.