about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Reality Check
- Humanae Vitae 31: A Great Work
- Football, Plumbing, and Blogging
- PS 37: The Penitential Celebrations in Lent
- What About Sacramental Grace?
- Humanae Vitae 30: To Bishops
- PS 35-36: Chrism Mass
- Humanae Vitae 29: Christian Compassion
- Just A Thought on Guilt, Shame, and Public Relations
- PS 33-34: Passion and Homily
Atheist Max on Open Thread For Fundamentalist… Brendan Kelleher svd on Reality Check Melody on Football, Plumbing, and B… John McGrath on Reality Check Jen on Football, Plumbing, and B… Todd on What About Sacramental Gr… emmasrandomthoughts on What About Sacramental Gr… Liam on PS 37: The Penitential Celebra… Maria on Just A Thought on Guilt, Shame… JennyN on Humanae Vitae 28: To Prie…
- 4,938,730 hits
Daily Archives: 3 June 2011
CNS features the new head of the Congregation for Institutes of Consecrated Life and Societies of Apostolic Life in a feature today. Archbishop Joao Braz de Aviz on reconciliation with women religious: (W)e bishops and superiors of the church need … Continue reading
Diane Houdek blogs today on Charles Lwanga, noting his feast day (today!) plus his connection to the defense of innocent children. I like the idea of him being adopted as a patron of the innocent. And it got me thinking … Continue reading
36. The process of inculturation should maintain the substantial unity of the Roman rite. (SC 37-40) This unity is currently expressed in the typical editions of liturgical books, published by authority of the supreme pontiff and in the liturgical books … Continue reading