about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve a parish in music ministry.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- What Pope Francis Intends On Abortion Forgiveness
- On Counter-Witnessing
- When Do People Lose God?
- Laudato Si 79: Evolution, Positive and Otherwise
- Cinquant’anni Dopo 21-22: Rivalries and Critiques
- Laudato Si 78: Disposing of Myths
- Open Thread on Favorable Interpretation
- The Arc From Canon Law To Astrophysics
- Cinquant’anni Dopo 19-20: Obedience and Unity
- Laudato Si 77: A Choice To Love
Todd on Open Thread on Monotheism Liam on On Counter-Witnessing charlesincenca on Open Thread on Monotheism Todd on Open Thread on Monotheism charlesincenca on Open Thread on Monotheism Liam on Open Thread on Favorable … Atheist Max on Open Thread on Favorable … FrMichael on The Armchair Liturgist: Schedu… Atheist Max on Open Thread on Monotheism Pam Sibbel on Contact Change
- 5,414,280 hits
Daily Archives: 23 June 2011
My sister-in-law has made the trek back east for my brother’s memorial service in the city of his and my birth. Family infighting seems to be trickling out here and there. I’m fairly glad I’m not there right now for it. … Continue reading
59. The blessing of persons, places or things touches the everyday life of the faithful and answers their immediate needs. They offer many possibilities for adaptation, for maintaining local customs and admitting popular usages. (SC 79, De Benedictionibus, Praenotanda Generalia, … Continue reading