- Christus Vivit 206: Synodal Ministry
- On My Bookshelf: Letter to a Suffering Church
- Christus Vivit 204-205: Flexible Ministry
- War? What War?
- Racism As A Perversion
- Christus Vivit 203: A Pastoral Care That Is Synodal
- Christus Vivit 202: Youth Ministry
- Christus Vivit 200-201: The Last Of Roots
- Is Penance Working?
- Christus Vivit 198-199: Taking Risks Together
Liam on War? What War? Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Christus Vivit 194-1… on Christus Vivit 194-195: Dreams… Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Brendan Kelleher svd on An Amazonian Rite Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Liam on Christus Vivit 186: Blurring D…
Vatican II pages
- 9,847,775 hits
Daily Archives: 4 July 2011
Let’s delve deeper into liturgical “modifications,” past the bishops, and especially the role of the clergy, laity, and even of non-Christians: 65. The episcopal conference will examine what has to be modified in liturgical celebrations because of the traditions and … Continue reading
As the Continental Congress was emboldened to declare independence, it also made plans to issue its own money. Ben Franklin provided the design–including that cheeky motto. And some rich folk contributed silver, brass, and pewter for some pattern strikes. … Continue reading
Before you buy that slice of apple pie today, reflect a moment before you hand over that $2 bill.