- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
- What Would Jesus Do?
Vatican II pages
Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,050,375 hits
Daily Archives: 6 July 2011
Featured this week on the VIRTUS web site is a brief analysis of the shift in the cultural response to child abuse from that of reaction to prevention. Deacon Anthony Rizzuto: Throughout the country, archdioceses, dioceses, and eparchies have put … Continue reading
In the last post, we read of the possible consultation of bishops with their people. Even more important is the expected consultation with the CDWDS where liturgical experimentation is proposed: 66. The episcopal conference will present the proposal to the … Continue reading