about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- The Armchair Liturgist: Candlemas
- Sacramentum Caritatis 16: Sacramentality
- Funeral Lectionary: Isaiah 40:1-11
- Sacramentum Caritatis 15: The Eucharist and Ecclesial Communion
- My Second Bishop
- Sacramentum Caritatis 14: The Eucharist Makes the Church
- The Teeth of Winter
- Sacramentum Caritatis 13: Epiclesis
- M12: The Gumball Globular
Vatican II pages
- 11,262,211 hits
Daily Archives: 8 July 2011
Why do you think a priest asks his bishop to take a leave of absence? Vote, then check here for the news from Butuan, Phillippines.