about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Ministeria Quaedam 2-3: Reexamine, Remove, Retain
- Desiderio Desideravi 36: Who Celebrates
- The Role of Women and the Tide
- Ministeria Quaedam 1: Certain Ministries
- Desiderio Desideravi 35: Beyond the Academic Environment
- Messier Objects
- Ministeria Quaedam Coming
- Lost Acclamations: The Old A
- Desiderio Desideravi 34: The First Practical Task
- Learning Dust
Vatican II pages
- 11,097,068 hits
Daily Archives: 8 July 2011
Why do you think a priest asks his bishop to take a leave of absence? Vote, then check here for the news from Butuan, Phillippines.