Anybody seen and planning on using the Announcement of Easter and the Moveable Feasts? If you were the liturgist, would you implement it? Or is it too high-churchy for your faith community? How frequently do you suppose monasteries and other similar communities utilize this? Imagine the confluence of traditional and modern: Epiphany worshipers shushing their neighbors to get these important dates into their cells and pdf’s.
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,057,787 hits