Anybody seen and planning on using the Announcement of Easter and the Moveable Feasts? If you were the liturgist, would you implement it? Or is it too high-churchy for your faith community? How frequently do you suppose monasteries and other similar communities utilize this? Imagine the confluence of traditional and modern: Epiphany worshipers shushing their neighbors to get these important dates into their cells and pdf’s.
- GeE 87: Peacemakers
- Aparecida 461-462: Criticism Of, Demands On Men
- GeE 86: That Pure Heart
- Aparecida 459-460: Male Responsibilities
- GeE 85: Love From The Heart
- Aparecida 458: Pastoral Proposals For Women
- GeE 83-84: Blessed Are The Pure In Heart
- Aparecida 457: Complementarity
- Which Of the Six?
Liam on Which Of the Six? Devin Rice on Which Of the Six? Liam on Which Of the Six? Which Of the Six? |… on 6 Plots Liam on 6 Plots Liam on After An Error Liam on GeE 71: Blessed Are The M… Liam on GeE 67-68: The Poor In Sp… Liam on The Visit Liam on The Visit
Vatican II pages
- 8,927,157 hits