about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Gather IV Review: Ascension and Pentecost
- Praedicate Evangelium 88-89: Purpose of the DDWDS
- GCSPD 4-8: General Principles, Part 2
- Praedicate Evangelium on Liturgy
- GCSPD 1-3: General Principles, Part 1
- The Armchair Liturgist: Sixth or Seventh Sunday?
- GCSPD, Why?
- On Vocations
- Guidelines for the Celebration of the Sacraments with Persons with Disabilities
- New Document on Liturgical Formation?
Gather IV Review: As… on Gather IV Review: Easter Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Sixth… Liam on Praedicate Evangelium on … Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Sixth… Liam on GCSPD, Why? Todd Flowerday on GCSPD, Why? Joyce Donahue on GCSPD, Why? Liam on GCSPD, Why? Liam on GCSPD, Why? Joyce Donahue on Guidelines for the Celebration…
Vatican II pages
- 11,014,378 hits
Daily Archives: 22 August 2011
Boy servers only at the Phoenix cathedral. Nice. There’s a good bit wrong on this on a lot of different fronts. First off, the rector is within his rights. Clergy can run their parishes however they please to do so, … Continue reading