We’ve got a table at Welcome Fest in the student union tonight. Just got a text from my staff colleague Misty. They put us shoulder to shoulder with the folks from Planned Parenthood. Do you suppose somebody had a sense of humor in table assignments? Or is this just a semi-funny accident?
about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Desiderio Desideravi 4: Re-Establish That Communion
- Ignatius in July, 3: Suscipe
- Desiderio Desideravi 3: On the Verge of Revealing
- Ignatius in July, 2: Pedro Arrupe
- Patris Corde 4b: Disappointment and Rebellion? No
- Ignatius in July, 1
- Desiderio Desideravi 2: The Today of Salvation History
- Patris Corde 4a: An Accepting Father
- Desiderio Desideravi 1: A Fundamental Dimension for the Life of the Church
- Patris Corde 3c: Luke’s Witness to Joseph and Obedience
Vatican II pages
- 11,055,997 hits