68. At the beginning of the vernacular editions are to be placed the decrees by which the editiones typicae have been promulgated by the competent Dicastery of the Apostolic See, with due regard for the prescriptions found in n. 78. Also to be placed there are the decrees by means of which the recognitio of the Holy See has been granted for the translations, or at least the mention of the recognitio is to be made together with the date, month, year, and protocol number of the decree issued by the Dicastery. Since these are also historical documents, the names of the Dicasteries or other organ of the Apostolic See are to be translated exactly as they appeared on the date of promulgation of the document, rather than being altered to reflect the present name of the same or equivalent body.
69. The editions of the liturgical books prepared in the vernacular language are to correspond in every part to the titles, the ordering of texts, the rubrics, and the system of numbering that appears in the editio typica, unless otherwise directed in the praenotanda of the same books. Furthermore, any additions approved by the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments are to be inserted either in a supplement or appendix, or in their proper place in the book, as the Apostolic See shall have directed.
- My Tweets
- Aparecida 131: A New Kind of Call
- Things Understood and Not Understood
- Aparecida 129-130: Vocation To Holiness
- Aparecida 127-128: The Continent Of Hope And Love
- Aparecida 125-126: Universal Destiny Of Goods And Ecology
- Aparecida 123-124: Science and Technology
- Aparecida 120-122: The Good News of Human Activity
- Aparecida 117-119: Joy and Belonging in Families, Despite Wounds
- Aparecida 114-116: Good News of the Family
- Aparecida 112-113: Threats To Life
Vatican II pages
- 8,107,509 hits