68. At the beginning of the vernacular editions are to be placed the decrees by which the editiones typicae have been promulgated by the competent Dicastery of the Apostolic See, with due regard for the prescriptions found in n. 78. Also to be placed there are the decrees by means of which the recognitio of the Holy See has been granted for the translations, or at least the mention of the recognitio is to be made together with the date, month, year, and protocol number of the decree issued by the Dicastery. Since these are also historical documents, the names of the Dicasteries or other organ of the Apostolic See are to be translated exactly as they appeared on the date of promulgation of the document, rather than being altered to reflect the present name of the same or equivalent body.
69. The editions of the liturgical books prepared in the vernacular language are to correspond in every part to the titles, the ordering of texts, the rubrics, and the system of numbering that appears in the editio typica, unless otherwise directed in the praenotanda of the same books. Furthermore, any additions approved by the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments are to be inserted either in a supplement or appendix, or in their proper place in the book, as the Apostolic See shall have directed.
- Misericordia et Misera 11
- Amoris Laetitia 244: Declarations of Nullity
- Misericordia et Misera 10: Confessors Preparing
- Amoris Laetitia 243: “Not Excommunicated”
- Mary FAQ FAQ
- Misericordia et Misera 9: Missionaries of Mercy
- Amoris Laetitia 242: The Need For Special Discernment
- Exile Symphony
- Misericordia et Misera 8: Sacrament of Penance
- Amoris Laetitia 241: After Breakdown and Divorce
Vatican II pages
Liam on Mary FAQ FAQ Liam on Mary FAQ FAQ Todd on Mary FAQ FAQ Liam on Mary FAQ FAQ Todd on Exile Symphony Liam on Exile Symphony Misericordia et Mise… on More Mercy Todd on Amoris Laetitia 239: Old … Liam on Amoris Laetitia 240: The Need… Todd on Amoris Laetitia 240: The Need…
- 7,274,029 hits