- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,052,436 hits
Daily Archives: 16 September 2011
I see that the old/new abstinence from warm-blooded meat takes effect today for the observant Catholics of England and Wales. It’s been a generation since they’ve been given an open-ended choice to abstain in some way. Of course, the USCCB … Continue reading
“Less diffused.” A nice term instead of “minor languages.” One of the major criticism of this document is how dismissive it seems of vernacular tongues that happen not to be based in Western Europe. In fact, getting permission from the … Continue reading