84. Wherever a certain Conference of Bishops lacks sufficient resources or instruments for the preparation and printing of a liturgical book, the President of the that Conference is to explain the situation to the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments, to whom it pertains to establish or to approve any different arrangement, such as the publication of liturgical books together with other Conferences or the use of those already employed elsewhere. Such a concession shall only be granted by the Holy See ad actum.
about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Climate Change
- Misericordiae Vultus 5: The Jubilee Ends
- Douthat on Breaking, Bad
- DPPL 281: Christian Pilgrimage
- Some Easter Music
- Humanae Vitae 8: God’s Loving Design
- By The Bay
- Misericordiae Vultus 4bc: Opening and Closing the Council
- DPPL 280: Biblical Pilgrimage
- Misericordiae Vultus 4a: Vatican II
Atheist Max on Open Thread On Born Again Todd on Douthat on Breaking, Bad Dick Martin on Open Thread On Born Again Atheist Max on Open Thread On Born Again Dick Martin on Open Thread On Born Again charlesincenca on Douthat on Breaking, Bad Stephen on Douthat on Breaking, Bad emmasrandomthoughts on Humanae Vitae 8: God’s L… 8kidsandabusiness on Humanae Vitae 8: God’s L… Atheist Max on Open Thread On Born Again
- 4,763,357 hits