84. Wherever a certain Conference of Bishops lacks sufficient resources or instruments for the preparation and printing of a liturgical book, the President of the that Conference is to explain the situation to the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments, to whom it pertains to establish or to approve any different arrangement, such as the publication of liturgical books together with other Conferences or the use of those already employed elsewhere. Such a concession shall only be granted by the Holy See ad actum.
about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- PS 106: Popular Piety During the Easter Season
- Laudato Si 19: Heading Into The Review
- The Physician
- Lionesses Third
- Group Decisions in Freedom
- Dives in Misericordiae 8b: Fulfillment
- PS 105: Blessing Homes at Easter
- Laudato Si 17-18: A Fresh Analysis
- Blue Cathedral
- The Armchair Liturgist: Clergy Out Front?
Todd on GIRM 86-87: Singing During… joseph on GIRM 86-87: Singing During… Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Clergy… Todd on Reconciliation Lectionary: 1 P… Dick Martin on Reconciliation Lectionary: 1 P… charlesincenca on The Armchair Liturgist: Clergy… Todd on Reconciliation Lectionary: 1 P… Dick Martin on Reconciliation Lectionary: 1 P… David D. on Swans Top Arsenal, Man Ci… Liam on Swans Top Arsenal, Man Ci…
- 5,137,562 hits