84. Wherever a certain Conference of Bishops lacks sufficient resources or instruments for the preparation and printing of a liturgical book, the President of the that Conference is to explain the situation to the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments, to whom it pertains to establish or to approve any different arrangement, such as the publication of liturgical books together with other Conferences or the use of those already employed elsewhere. Such a concession shall only be granted by the Holy See ad actum.
- Amoris Laetitia 206: The Synod On Marriage Preparation
- The Armchair Liturgist Huddles Up Before Mass
- Amoris Laetitia 205: Preparing for Marriage
- CDF on Cremation
- Amoris Laetitia 204: Lay Expertise
- Amoris Laetitia 203: Seminarians
- Archbishop Chaput At Notre Dame, Part 2
- Amoris Laetitia 202: Better Pastoral Formation For Ministers
- Archbishop Chaput At Notre Dame, Part 1
- Amoris Laetitia 201: Conversion, Values, Critique, and Dialogue
Vatican II pages
Brendan Kelleher svd on CDF on Cremation Todd on CDF on Cremation Liam on CDF on Cremation Liam on Amoris Laetitia 203: Semi… Liam on Archbishop Chaput At Notre Dam… Melody on Singing The “Unsingable… Todd on Funeral Lectionary: Romans 14:… Mary Walsh on Funeral Lectionary: Romans 14:… Salvatore Pardi on Funeral Lectionary: 2 Corinthi… Rod on What Did Jesus Teach?
- 7,156,381 hits