- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,053,493 hits
Daily Archives: 25 September 2011
We know Pope John Paul II focused on preaching and teaching. But the bishops were also busy in the intervening years between the GCD and the promulgation of the GDC: 6. On the other hand the General Assemblies of the … Continue reading
Some parameters for the “mixed” commission: 94. A “mixed” commission, by its very nature, provides assistance to the Bishops rather than substituting for them as regards their pastoral mission and their relations with the Apostolic See.[ Cf. Pope John Paul … Continue reading