Our parish web site has a new 404 feature, just in case somebody gets lost when they visit.
about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 23: Promoting Penance and Reconciliation, Part 1: More Than Church Documents and Ethics
- Beatitudes for Bishops V
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 22: Toward a Reconciled Life
- Religion in Film: Open Mic and Lost Sheep
- Beatitudes for Bishops IV
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 21: The Effort of the Christian
- Beatitudes for Bishops III
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 20: It Is Christ Himself, Part 2: The Very Mystery of …
- Beatitudes for Bishops II
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 20: It Is Christ Himself, Part 1: 1 Timothy 3:16
Vatican II pages
- 10,810,169 hits