- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,052,436 hits
Daily Archives: 1 October 2011
I still get a strong vibe on the cognitive disconnect in adoption discussions in some pro-life circles. On a recent St Blog’s thread, someone didn’t like my insinuation that the tendency to adopt infants is a sign that parents see … Continue reading
For the bulk of this directory, the Congregation for the Clergy has provided headings about every numbered section or two. I’ll be grouping and subtitling posts accordingly. Today’s section leads off with a quote from Mark 4:3, and the parable … Continue reading