109. Of the liturgical books of the Roman Rite containing only Latin texts, only the one published by decree of the Congregation having competency at the time is designated the “editio typica”. The editiones typicae published prior to this Instruction were issued either Typis Polyglottis Vaticanis or by the Libreria Editrice Vaticana; in the future, they are usually to be printed by the Tipografia Vaticana, while the right of publication is reserved to the Libreria Editrice Vaticana.
about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Sacramentum Caritatis 15: The Eucharist and Ecclesial Communion
- My Second Bishop
- Sacramentum Caritatis 14: The Eucharist Makes the Church
- The Teeth of Winter
- Sacramentum Caritatis 13: Epiclesis
- M12: The Gumball Globular
- Sacramentum Caritatis 12: The Holy Spirit in History
- On The Tube: Green Planet
- Sacramentum Caritatis 11: Foreshadowing to Full Fruition
Vatican II pages
- 11,258,555 hits