109. Of the liturgical books of the Roman Rite containing only Latin texts, only the one published by decree of the Congregation having competency at the time is designated the “editio typica”. The editiones typicae published prior to this Instruction were issued either Typis Polyglottis Vaticanis or by the Libreria Editrice Vaticana; in the future, they are usually to be printed by the Tipografia Vaticana, while the right of publication is reserved to the Libreria Editrice Vaticana.
- Amoris Laetitia 112: On Slander
- Amoris Laetitia 111: Love Bears All Things
- Moving On From Lot’s Wife
- Amoris Laetitia 110: Looking Beyond Our Own Needs
- Amoris Laetitia 109: Love Rejoices With Others
- The Heart of Our Lives
- Amoris Laetitia 108: God’s Forgiveness
- Amoris Laetitia 107: Forgiving Ourselves
- What Is The Mass?
- Amoris Laetitia 106: John Paul II on Forgiveness
Vatican II pages
deirdre tuohy on Thomas Merton and Islam I… Todd on Moving On From Lot’s… FrMichael on Moving On From Lot’s… Liam on Moving On From Lot’s… Liam on The Heart of Our Lives Liam on What Is The Mass? Liam on What Is The Mass? FrMichael on What Is The Mass? Todd on Wedding Lectionary: 1 John… Sascha on Wedding Lectionary: 1 John…
- 6,818,380 hits