about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Introducing the Psalm. Or Not.
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 17, The Dialogue of Salvation
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 2
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 10: God’s Initiative and the Church’s Ministry
- Creepy Confessions
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 16, One Great People
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 1
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 9: The Reconciled Church, Part 3
- What Next?
- Scripture for the Sick or Dying: Psalm 109
Vatican II pages
- 10,758,419 hits
Daily Archives: 5 November 2011
In GDC 53-56, we will examine the topic of “conversion and faith” Let’s read first: 53. In proclaiming the Good News of Revelation to the world, evangelization invites men and women to conversion and faith. (Cf. Rm 10:17; Lumen Gentium … Continue reading
My good friend Charles and I were into a nice side discussion at the Chant Cafe. I applaud Jeffrey’s project there, and certainly his boundless enthusiasm for good music and his personal generosity with me. I don’t, however, see eye … Continue reading