- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,058,693 hits
Daily Archives: 7 November 2011
Let’s read about one of my favorite words today: 55. Faith involves a change of life, a “metanoia”, (Cf. Evangelii Nuntiandi 10; Ad Gentes 13b; CCC 1430-1431) that is a profound transformation of mind and heart; it causes the believer to live … Continue reading
Today’s post covers the first two sections in GIRM’s Chapter Two, “Structure, Elements and Parts of the Mass.” Chapter Two, which covers numbered sections 27 through 90 in the 2000 edition, was formerly GIRM 7-57 in the 1975. We’ll be … Continue reading