- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
- What Would Jesus Do?
Vatican II pages
Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,049,991 hits
Daily Archives: 7 November 2011
Let’s read about one of my favorite words today: 55. Faith involves a change of life, a “metanoia”, (Cf. Evangelii Nuntiandi 10; Ad Gentes 13b; CCC 1430-1431) that is a profound transformation of mind and heart; it causes the believer to live … Continue reading
Today’s post covers the first two sections in GIRM’s Chapter Two, “Structure, Elements and Parts of the Mass.” Chapter Two, which covers numbered sections 27 through 90 in the 2000 edition, was formerly GIRM 7-57 in the 1975. We’ll be … Continue reading