- Amoris Laetitia 81: Human Love and God’s Love
- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
- Amoris Laetitia 75: Who Ministers, Who Supports
- Guns and Poses
- Amoris Laetitia 74: Physical Union
Vatican II pages
Mary on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Melody on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… FrMichael on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- 6,693,842 hits
Daily Archives: 8 November 2011
GIRM 29-45 addresses “Different Elements of the Mass.” In these sections, we’ll look at the readings, prayers, other texts, speech style, singing, gestures, posture, and silence–all the important qualities of liturgy that apply to the various aspects of celebration. Today, … Continue reading
There was discussion on how to depict the demon afflicting Sarah. We didn’t determine an actual casting role for certain until we were well into rehearsals. From Tobit 3:17: So Raphael was sent to heal … to give Sarah, the daughter … Continue reading