- Christus Vivit 206: Synodal Ministry
- On My Bookshelf: Letter to a Suffering Church
- Christus Vivit 204-205: Flexible Ministry
- War? What War?
- Racism As A Perversion
- Christus Vivit 203: A Pastoral Care That Is Synodal
- Christus Vivit 202: Youth Ministry
- Christus Vivit 200-201: The Last Of Roots
- Is Penance Working?
- Christus Vivit 198-199: Taking Risks Together
Liam on War? What War? Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Christus Vivit 194-1… on Christus Vivit 194-195: Dreams… Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Brendan Kelleher svd on An Amazonian Rite Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Liam on Christus Vivit 186: Blurring D…
Vatican II pages
- 9,847,775 hits
Daily Archives: 21 November 2011
If one understands the encounter with Christ, the conversion experience, as a cornerstone, then one can rightly describe catechesis is a foundation: 64. In discharging in different ways the initiatory function of the ministry of the word, catechesis lays the … Continue reading
This is an important section, and informs a relevant discussion currently in the liturgy news. First let’s read the first of three numbered sections that address “Gestures and Bodily Posture.” 42. The gestures and bodily posture of both the Priest, … Continue reading