- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,059,240 hits
Daily Archives: 27 November 2011
Let’s chat about liturgy and faith formation, shall we? This is really a gem of a passage in the GDC, one of my favorites: 70. In the Christian community the disciples of Jesus Christ are nourished at a twofold table; … Continue reading
One of reform2’s favorite sections. It helps when one has read GIRM 40 plus all the relevant texts that address singing by the assembled community. Regardless, here are the passages of the day: 47. When the people are gathered, and … Continue reading