about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Sacramentum Caritatis 15: The Eucharist and Ecclesial Communion
- My Second Bishop
- Sacramentum Caritatis 14: The Eucharist Makes the Church
- The Teeth of Winter
- Sacramentum Caritatis 13: Epiclesis
- M12: The Gumball Globular
- Sacramentum Caritatis 12: The Holy Spirit in History
- On The Tube: Green Planet
- Sacramentum Caritatis 11: Foreshadowing to Full Fruition
Vatican II pages
- 11,260,805 hits
Daily Archives: 1 December 2011
The word of the day: el escritorio I love this Spanish word.
74. Religious instruction in schools is developed in diverse scholastic contexts, while always maintaining its proper character, to acquire different emphases. These depend on legal and organizational circumstances, educational theories, personal outlook of individual teachers and students as well as … Continue reading