An interesting episode retold where a prominent conservative insists on having the Pie Jesu sung at his wedding. I was reminded of a recent p0st on PrayTell (can’t find it) where another priest bemoaned a few encounters with neo-traditional Catholics. Another wedding with the funeral chants. Being greeted by a young Catholic, “Dominus vobiscum!” Appreciating tradition means you actually have to know about it. And not just use it for window dressing.
- GeE 83-84: Blessed Are The Pure In Heart
- Aparecida 457: Complementarity
- Which Of the Six?
- GeE 82: An Army Of The Forgiven
- Aparecida 456: Motherhood
- GeE 81: Merciful, As The Father Is Merciful
- Aparecida 453-455: Offenses Against Women
- GeE 80: Blessed Are The Merciful
- Aparecida 451-452: The Dignity and Participation of Women
- GeE 79: Pursuing Justice For The Poor And Weak
Liam on Which Of the Six? Devin Rice on Which Of the Six? Liam on Which Of the Six? Which Of the Six? |… on 6 Plots Liam on 6 Plots Liam on After An Error Liam on GeE 71: Blessed Are The M… Liam on GeE 67-68: The Poor In Sp… Liam on The Visit Liam on The Visit
Vatican II pages
- 8,921,242 hits