An interesting episode retold where a prominent conservative insists on having the Pie Jesu sung at his wedding. I was reminded of a recent p0st on PrayTell (can’t find it) where another priest bemoaned a few encounters with neo-traditional Catholics. Another wedding with the funeral chants. Being greeted by a young Catholic, “Dominus vobiscum!” Appreciating tradition means you actually have to know about it. And not just use it for window dressing.
- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
Vatican II pages
Del Sydebothom on She or We, Caesar or Serf… Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,062,626 hits