- Worship, Third, Points of View III
- Amoris Laetitia 81: Human Love and God’s Love
- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
- Amoris Laetitia 75: Who Ministers, Who Supports
- Guns and Poses
Vatican II pages
Liam on Worship, Third, Points of View… Mary on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Melody on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… FrMichael on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- 6,695,892 hits
Daily Archives: 7 December 2011
Let’s pick up from yesterday’s underscoring of the importance of the catechumenate in the larger picture of catechetical ministry. 79. In transmitting faith and new life, the Church acts as a mother for (hu)mankind who begets children conceived by the … Continue reading
We covered the US bishops on the homily in great detail in this series a few years ago. Here’s the two-section legislation from the GIRM, starting with the definition of the homily: 65. The Homily is part of the Liturgy … Continue reading