about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Introducing the Psalm. Or Not.
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 17, The Dialogue of Salvation
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 2
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 10: God’s Initiative and the Church’s Ministry
- Creepy Confessions
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 16, One Great People
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 1
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 9: The Reconciled Church, Part 3
- What Next?
- Scripture for the Sick or Dying: Psalm 109
Vatican II pages
- 10,758,419 hits
Daily Archives: 13 December 2011
The past few semesters, we’ve put on an evening breakfast for students trying to survive finals week. Last year, it was a staff-driven thing. This month–tonight, in fact–one of the student teams has spearheaded it. I volunteered to set up … Continue reading
A small part of the Mass between the Preparation of the Gifts and the Eucharistic Prayer: 77. Once the offerings have been placed on the altar and the accompanying rites completed, by means of the invitation to pray with the … Continue reading