77. Once the offerings have been placed on the altar and the accompanying rites completed, by means of the invitation to pray with the Priest and by means of the Prayer over the Offerings, the Preparation of the Gifts is concluded and preparation made for the Eucharistic Prayer.
At Mass, a single Prayer over the Offerings is said, and it ends with the shorter conclusion, that is: Through Christ our Lord. If, however, the Son is mentioned at the end of this prayer, the conclusion is: Who lives and reigns for ever and ever.
The people, joining in this petition, make the prayer their own by means of the acclamation Amen.
- Amoris Laetitia 294-295: More on Gradualness
- Amoris Laetitia 293: Gradualness
- The Paper of Timeless
- Amoris Laetitia 292: Church Teaching on Marriage
- Amoris Laetitia 291: Treating Weakness
- Amoris Laetitia 290: The Family As Agent of Pastoral Activity
- Amoris Laetitia 289: From Children to Mission
- Amoris Laetitia 288: Adapting To Individual Young Persons
- Amoris Laetitia 287: Passing on the Faith
- What Another Month May Bring
Vatican II pages
Todd on Amoris Laetitia 291: Treating… Liam on Amoris Laetitia 291: Treating… Liam on RIP Celebrities and Other… Todd on RIP Celebrities and Other… Dick Martin on RIP Celebrities and Other… Todd on Glory and Praise vol 1 Charles Daniel Culbr… on Glory and Praise vol 1 Marisa Muoio Alvaren… on Glory and Praise vol 1 Charles Daniel Culbr… on RIP Celebrities and Other… Todd on Amoris Laetitia 284: Two Level…
- 7,416,082 hits