77. Once the offerings have been placed on the altar and the accompanying rites completed, by means of the invitation to pray with the Priest and by means of the Prayer over the Offerings, the Preparation of the Gifts is concluded and preparation made for the Eucharistic Prayer.
At Mass, a single Prayer over the Offerings is said, and it ends with the shorter conclusion, that is: Through Christ our Lord. If, however, the Son is mentioned at the end of this prayer, the conclusion is: Who lives and reigns for ever and ever.
The people, joining in this petition, make the prayer their own by means of the acclamation Amen.
- My Tweets
- Aparecida 291: Growth In Discipleship
- Aparecida 290: Mystagogical Catechesis
- Aparecida 289: Proposals for Christian Initiation
- VNO 19: For Persecuted Christians
- Aparecida 288: A Rich Kerygma
- Aparecida 287: A New Evangelization
- Aparecida 286: Initiation To Christian Life
- VNO 18: For the Evangelization of Peoples
- Aparecida 284-285: A Formation in the Spirituality of Missionary Action
- December Colors
Vatican II pages
- 8,435,995 hits