77. Once the offerings have been placed on the altar and the accompanying rites completed, by means of the invitation to pray with the Priest and by means of the Prayer over the Offerings, the Preparation of the Gifts is concluded and preparation made for the Eucharistic Prayer.
At Mass, a single Prayer over the Offerings is said, and it ends with the shorter conclusion, that is: Through Christ our Lord. If, however, the Son is mentioned at the end of this prayer, the conclusion is: Who lives and reigns for ever and ever.
The people, joining in this petition, make the prayer their own by means of the acclamation Amen.
- GeE 87: Peacemakers
- Aparecida 461-462: Criticism Of, Demands On Men
- GeE 86: That Pure Heart
- Aparecida 459-460: Male Responsibilities
- GeE 85: Love From The Heart
- Aparecida 458: Pastoral Proposals For Women
- GeE 83-84: Blessed Are The Pure In Heart
- Aparecida 457: Complementarity
- Which Of the Six?
Liam on Which Of the Six? Devin Rice on Which Of the Six? Liam on Which Of the Six? Which Of the Six? |… on 6 Plots Liam on 6 Plots Liam on After An Error Liam on GeE 71: Blessed Are The M… Liam on GeE 67-68: The Poor In Sp… Liam on The Visit Liam on The Visit
Vatican II pages
- 8,927,157 hits