77. Once the offerings have been placed on the altar and the accompanying rites completed, by means of the invitation to pray with the Priest and by means of the Prayer over the Offerings, the Preparation of the Gifts is concluded and preparation made for the Eucharistic Prayer.
At Mass, a single Prayer over the Offerings is said, and it ends with the shorter conclusion, that is: Through Christ our Lord. If, however, the Son is mentioned at the end of this prayer, the conclusion is: Who lives and reigns for ever and ever.
The people, joining in this petition, make the prayer their own by means of the acclamation Amen.
- Amoris Laetitia 45: Obstacles for Children
- Amoris Laetitia 44: Issues of Material Provision
- Book of the Gospels
- Amoris Laetitia 43: Faith and Religious Practice Weakens
- Amoris Laetitia 42: Declining Populations
- A Dime For Trans
- Amoris Laetitia 41: Of Patience
- Fr Rosica’s Feud Continues
- Amoris Laetitia 40: Finding The Right Language
- Freedom To Serve
Vatican II pages
Book of the Gospels… on Book of the Deceased FrMichael on Fr Rosica’s Feud Co… Liam on A Dime For Trans Liam on A Dime For Trans Liam on Amoris Laetitia 41: Of Pa… Liam on Amoris Laetitia 41: Of Pa… Jim McCrea on Bathroom Wars Fr Rosica’s Fe… on Ambush Fr Rosica’s Fe… on Creepy Fr Rosica’s Fe… on Fr Rosica on Self-Criticism an…
- 6,549,933 hits