77. Once the offerings have been placed on the altar and the accompanying rites completed, by means of the invitation to pray with the Priest and by means of the Prayer over the Offerings, the Preparation of the Gifts is concluded and preparation made for the Eucharistic Prayer.
At Mass, a single Prayer over the Offerings is said, and it ends with the shorter conclusion, that is: Through Christ our Lord. If, however, the Son is mentioned at the end of this prayer, the conclusion is: Who lives and reigns for ever and ever.
The people, joining in this petition, make the prayer their own by means of the acclamation Amen.
- Amoris Laetitia 26: Sin Enters In
- No Trump, Not Not Trump
- Amoris Laetitia 25: When Work Is Lacking
- Timing the Drop-Out
- Amoris Laetitia 24: The Dignity of Work
- Coma, As In Hair, Not Sleep
- Amoris Laetitia 23: The Work of Your Hands
- Of Daniel Berrigan
- Amoris Laetitia 22: Comfort and Accompaniment
- What A Difference A Year Makes
Vatican II pages
Liam on No Trump, Not Not Trump leefstrong on No Trump, Not Not Trump Renata on Funeral Lectionary: Sirach… FrMichael on No Trump, Not Not Trump Todd on Timing the Drop-Out Joe McMahon on Timing the Drop-Out Melody on What A Difference A Year … Liam on Of Daniel Berrigan Liam on Redesigning With Women FrMichael on Redesigning With Women
- 6,470,426 hits