77. Once the offerings have been placed on the altar and the accompanying rites completed, by means of the invitation to pray with the Priest and by means of the Prayer over the Offerings, the Preparation of the Gifts is concluded and preparation made for the Eucharistic Prayer.
At Mass, a single Prayer over the Offerings is said, and it ends with the shorter conclusion, that is: Through Christ our Lord. If, however, the Son is mentioned at the end of this prayer, the conclusion is: Who lives and reigns for ever and ever.
The people, joining in this petition, make the prayer their own by means of the acclamation Amen.
- Star Dawn
- When The Cup Is All Empty
- Misericordia et Misera 12: An Extension of Penance Faculties
- Amoris Laetitia 245: Consequences For Children In Broken Families
- Misericordia et Misera 11: Other Penance Practices
- Amoris Laetitia 244: Declarations of Nullity
- Misericordia et Misera 10: Confessors Preparing
- Amoris Laetitia 243: “Not Excommunicated”
- Mary FAQ FAQ
- Misericordia et Misera 9: Missionaries of Mercy
Vatican II pages
Liam on Misericordia et Misera 12: An… Liam on Mary FAQ FAQ Liam on Mary FAQ FAQ Todd on Mary FAQ FAQ Liam on Mary FAQ FAQ Todd on Exile Symphony Liam on Exile Symphony Misericordia et Mise… on More Mercy Todd on Amoris Laetitia 239: Old … Liam on Amoris Laetitia 240: The Need…
- 7,277,800 hits