77. Once the offerings have been placed on the altar and the accompanying rites completed, by means of the invitation to pray with the Priest and by means of the Prayer over the Offerings, the Preparation of the Gifts is concluded and preparation made for the Eucharistic Prayer.
At Mass, a single Prayer over the Offerings is said, and it ends with the shorter conclusion, that is: Through Christ our Lord. If, however, the Son is mentioned at the end of this prayer, the conclusion is: Who lives and reigns for ever and ever.
The people, joining in this petition, make the prayer their own by means of the acclamation Amen.
- Lament in the Psalms
- Music For The Sprinkling Rite: From Your Side, O Christ
- Music For The Sprinkling Rite: O Chosen Race
- Cultural Appropriation
- Music For The Sprinkling Rite: You Springs
- Looking At Liturgy In Unleash The Gospel III
- Ten Years Ago Here I
- Looking At Liturgy In Unleash The Gospel II
- More Than An Octave
- Looking At Liturgy In Unleash The Gospel I
Vatican II pages
Todd on Thomas Merton and Islam virginia on Thomas Merton and Islam Marion on Thomas Merton and Islam Lament in the Psalms… on Take the 69th Todd on Music For The Sprinkling Rite:… Todd on Glory and Praise vol 1 Missy on Glory and Praise vol 1 Liam on Music For The Sprinkling Rite:… Liam on Music For The Sprinkling Rite:… Liam on Cultural Appropriation
- 7,945,688 hits