77. Once the offerings have been placed on the altar and the accompanying rites completed, by means of the invitation to pray with the Priest and by means of the Prayer over the Offerings, the Preparation of the Gifts is concluded and preparation made for the Eucharistic Prayer.
At Mass, a single Prayer over the Offerings is said, and it ends with the shorter conclusion, that is: Through Christ our Lord. If, however, the Son is mentioned at the end of this prayer, the conclusion is: Who lives and reigns for ever and ever.
The people, joining in this petition, make the prayer their own by means of the acclamation Amen.
- About This Site
- Amoris Laetitia 325: Conclusion and Prayer
- Amoris Laetitia 324: Hospitality
- Amoris Laetitia 323: Tenderness
- Amoris Laetitia 322: Mercy In Family Life
- Music of the Trees 3: The Five Sacred Trees
- Amoris Laetitia 321: Spirituality of Care, Consolation, and Incentive
- Amoris Laetitia 320: Healthy Autonomy
- Amoris Laetitia 319: Spirituality of Married Love
- Amoris Laetitia 318: Family Prayer
Vatican II pages
Why Are We Still Sin… on Dives in Misericordiae 13fg: A… Alex on Gaudium et Spes 48 Anne on About This Site LiturgyTools.net on About This Site Bari Colombari on About This Site Devin Rice on About This Site Liam on About This Site FrMichael on About This Site Brendan Kelleher svd on About This Site Charles Daniel Culbr… on About This Site
- 7,545,365 hits