77. Once the offerings have been placed on the altar and the accompanying rites completed, by means of the invitation to pray with the Priest and by means of the Prayer over the Offerings, the Preparation of the Gifts is concluded and preparation made for the Eucharistic Prayer.
At Mass, a single Prayer over the Offerings is said, and it ends with the shorter conclusion, that is: Through Christ our Lord. If, however, the Son is mentioned at the end of this prayer, the conclusion is: Who lives and reigns for ever and ever.
The people, joining in this petition, make the prayer their own by means of the acclamation Amen.
- Aparecida 346: Gratitude For Ministries of Catholic Education
- Aparecida 345: Theological Study and Research
- Aparecida 344: Formation For Ministry
- On My Bookshelf: Daughter of Eden
- Aparecida 343: University Campus Ministry
- The Holy Almighty Gun
- Aparecida 341-342: Catholic Higher Education
- Ash Wednesday
- Aparecida 340: The Role of the State In Education
- Aparecida 339: Freedom of Education
Vatican II pages
- 8,629,002 hits