77. Once the offerings have been placed on the altar and the accompanying rites completed, by means of the invitation to pray with the Priest and by means of the Prayer over the Offerings, the Preparation of the Gifts is concluded and preparation made for the Eucharistic Prayer.
At Mass, a single Prayer over the Offerings is said, and it ends with the shorter conclusion, that is: Through Christ our Lord. If, however, the Son is mentioned at the end of this prayer, the conclusion is: Who lives and reigns for ever and ever.
The people, joining in this petition, make the prayer their own by means of the acclamation Amen.
- A Typical Sunday
- Amoris Laetitia 174: More On Motherhood
- Amoris Laetitia 173: A Sense of Being Orphaned
- Misadventures in Roman Documents
- Amoris Laetitia 172: The Love of a Mother and a Father
- Amoris Laetitia 171: Advice for Mothers
- Amoris Laetitia 170: Acceptance and Respect
- Amoris Laetitia 168-169: Love and Pregnancy
- When Worship Ends
- Amoris Laetitia 167: Large Families Are A Joy
Vatican II pages
FrMichael on A Typical Sunday Michael on Humanae Vitae 14: Unlawful Bir… Chris on Humanae Vitae 14: Unlawful Bir… Jen on Amoris Laetitia 171: Advice fo… Michael on Humanae Vitae 14: Unlawful Bir… Liam on When Worship Ends Brendan Kelleher svd on When Worship Ends Liam on When Worship Ends Melody on When Worship Ends Melody on Amoris Laetitia 171: Advice fo…
- 7,049,568 hits