77. Once the offerings have been placed on the altar and the accompanying rites completed, by means of the invitation to pray with the Priest and by means of the Prayer over the Offerings, the Preparation of the Gifts is concluded and preparation made for the Eucharistic Prayer.
At Mass, a single Prayer over the Offerings is said, and it ends with the shorter conclusion, that is: Through Christ our Lord. If, however, the Son is mentioned at the end of this prayer, the conclusion is: Who lives and reigns for ever and ever.
The people, joining in this petition, make the prayer their own by means of the acclamation Amen.
- My Tweets
- Aparecida 136-137: Configured To The Master
- Coverage of the Sun
- Aparecida 134-135: Intensity in Faith Leads To Discipleship
- On My Bookshelf: 3 Peculiars
- For The Future
- Aparecida 132-133: The Family of Christ
- More on Doxxing
- Aparecida 131: A New Kind of Call
- Things Understood and Not Understood
- Aparecida 129-130: Vocation To Holiness
Vatican II pages
- 8,125,910 hits