about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Introducing the Psalm. Or Not.
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 17, The Dialogue of Salvation
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 2
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 10: God’s Initiative and the Church’s Ministry
- Creepy Confessions
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 16, One Great People
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 1
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 9: The Reconciled Church, Part 3
- What Next?
- Scripture for the Sick or Dying: Psalm 109
Vatican II pages
- 10,758,419 hits
Daily Archives: 19 December 2011
A reader sent me this link from two parishes back east. What do you think? To obtain a pew card is quite easy: simply visit the Parish Office during office hours, or call either office and and leave a message with your … Continue reading
This news was welcome to read. I saw it referenced at the Anchoress’s pad as well as the Chant Café. The Holy Father: She brought a woman’s insight to the mysteries of the faith. In her many works she contemplated … Continue reading
Let’s finish up with GDC 86 as it takes a deeper look at the “missionary dimension” of catechesis. We’ve already read that the Church views part of its catechetical mission to be an infusion of an evangelical spirit within all believers, and … Continue reading