- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,057,434 hits
Daily Archives: 6 March 2012
The GDC starts out age-appropriate catechesis with a look at adults (172-176). Some may be surprised, but I agree with the Church: this is where it needs to start. Titling these five sections, “The catechesis of adults,” the floowing note … Continue reading
This portion is fairly similar to the 1975 GIRM. Many vessels for Communion are made of substances other than precious metals. My sense is that many Catholics perceive that other metals, glass, crystal, or ceramics avoid the appearance of being ostentacious. … Continue reading