- Worship, Third, Points of View III
- Amoris Laetitia 81: Human Love and God’s Love
- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
- Amoris Laetitia 75: Who Ministers, Who Supports
- Guns and Poses
Vatican II pages
Liam on Worship, Third, Points of View… Mary on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Melody on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… FrMichael on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- 6,695,892 hits
Daily Archives: 18 March 2012
“Be Not Afraid” is fending off a stiff challenge from a lesser-known Lent chant. Let’s see how the most popular psalm setting in English-speaking Catholicism will fare against another funeral/old-timey favorite, “In the Garden.” When I first heard “On Eagles’ … Continue reading
After a few sections on the young, the GDC focuses three on catechesis for the aged with a brief section covered in the predecessor document, the General Catehchetical Directory #95 and John Paul II’s Christifedeles Laici #48. 186. In many … Continue reading