I haven’t given up on the Dance. Due to some technical problems on the home computer, I won’t be posting for another day or two still. I have some geeky things to do to get at an infection. Once I get it cleared up, I’ll resume daily posts.
about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- The Armchair Liturgist: Cuing Passion Responses
- DPPL 259: Modern Aversion to Death
- Contrition and Delay
- DPPL 258: Matters to Avoid Concerning Death
- Heroic Priesthood Redux
- DPPL 257: The Paschal Meaning of Death
- Lenten Reflections: No Secrets, and a Mission
- DPPL 256: The Memorial of the Dead in Popular Piety
- The Conflicts of Columbus
- 4,644,370 hits