- Of Lament
- Amoris Laetitia 84: Influence of the Media
- Amoris Laetitia 83: Abortion, Euthanasia, Death Penalty
- Amoris Laetitia 82: Procreation, Adoption, and Problems
- Worship, Third, Points of View III
- Amoris Laetitia 81: Human Love and God’s Love
- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
Vatican II pages
- 6,705,248 hits
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Eucharistic adoration in our main worship space.
The call of the wild … Little does he know that a white cat is ill-adapted for life in the wild.
When I was a boy, I enjoyed a nightly routine with my dad. When he came home from work, I got to “check the change.” It was something of an allowance supplement–as long as I didn’t overdo it. I would collect … Continue reading
The young miss has an algebra test in a few hours. This semester has not been going well for her. She dropped off the soccer team partly because she insists she can bring up her math grade from a C. … Continue reading
I see where Madison’s Bishop Morlino is mightily p***ed off at those Catholic laity in Platteville, Wisconsin who don’t like his rent-a-priests. He sent them a five-page letter with cut-and-paste from canon law, including the mention of the penalty of interdict. … Continue reading
Is this reading familiar? If you went to Mass yesterday, it should be: See what love the Father has bestowed on us that we may be called the children of God. Yet so we are. The reason the … Continue reading