- Amoris Laetitia 205: Preparing for Marriage
- CDF on Cremation
- Amoris Laetitia 204: Lay Expertise
- Amoris Laetitia 203: Seminarians
- Archbishop Chaput At Notre Dame, Part 2
- Amoris Laetitia 202: Better Pastoral Formation For Ministers
- Archbishop Chaput At Notre Dame, Part 1
- Amoris Laetitia 201: Conversion, Values, Critique, and Dialogue
- Amoris Laetitia 200: Proclaiming The Gospel Of The Family Today
- Saturn in Music
Vatican II pages
Brendan Kelleher svd on CDF on Cremation Todd on CDF on Cremation Liam on CDF on Cremation Liam on Amoris Laetitia 203: Semi… Liam on Archbishop Chaput At Notre Dam… Melody on Singing The “Unsingable… Todd on Funeral Lectionary: Romans 14:… Mary Walsh on Funeral Lectionary: Romans 14:… Salvatore Pardi on Funeral Lectionary: 2 Corinthi… Rod on What Did Jesus Teach?
- 7,151,250 hits
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Eucharistic adoration in our main worship space.
The call of the wild … Little does he know that a white cat is ill-adapted for life in the wild.
When I was a boy, I enjoyed a nightly routine with my dad. When he came home from work, I got to “check the change.” It was something of an allowance supplement–as long as I didn’t overdo it. I would collect … Continue reading
The young miss has an algebra test in a few hours. This semester has not been going well for her. She dropped off the soccer team partly because she insists she can bring up her math grade from a C. … Continue reading
I see where Madison’s Bishop Morlino is mightily p***ed off at those Catholic laity in Platteville, Wisconsin who don’t like his rent-a-priests. He sent them a five-page letter with cut-and-paste from canon law, including the mention of the penalty of interdict. … Continue reading
Is this reading familiar? If you went to Mass yesterday, it should be: See what love the Father has bestowed on us that we may be called the children of God. Yet so we are. The reason the … Continue reading