His lasting legacy may be with the young in his years working at Catholic high schools in Waterloo and Cedar Rapids, at Loras College and Iowa State.
“He was able to get them to open up and talk about those things they were going through as young adults,” said Misty Prater, an ISU campus minister who served under Hemann. “I learned to be a person who listens, to be truly present with people in their lives, in their joys and struggles.”
- Amoris Laetitia 206: The Synod On Marriage Preparation
- The Armchair Liturgist Huddles Up Before Mass
- Amoris Laetitia 205: Preparing for Marriage
- CDF on Cremation
- Amoris Laetitia 204: Lay Expertise
- Amoris Laetitia 203: Seminarians
- Archbishop Chaput At Notre Dame, Part 2
- Amoris Laetitia 202: Better Pastoral Formation For Ministers
- Archbishop Chaput At Notre Dame, Part 1
Vatican II pages
Brendan Kelleher svd on CDF on Cremation Todd on CDF on Cremation Liam on CDF on Cremation Liam on Amoris Laetitia 203: Semi… Liam on Archbishop Chaput At Notre Dam… Melody on Singing The “Unsingable… Todd on Funeral Lectionary: Romans 14:… Mary Walsh on Funeral Lectionary: Romans 14:… Salvatore Pardi on Funeral Lectionary: 2 Corinthi… Rod on What Did Jesus Teach?
- 7,156,743 hits