Playing around a bit on my lunch hour with some software and downloading capabilities. I thought I’d serenade (briefly) visitors with a string trio prelude I wrote as something of a composition exercise about fifteen years ago. I think I first put it together on Concertware for Windows.
- GeE 12-13: Women Saints
- VNO 46: For The Dying
- Too Many Readings?
- Aparecida 401: Institutional Mission
- GeE 11: Examples Are For Inspiration, Not To Copy
- Aparecida 400: “Nothing … Will Have Been In Vain”
- GeE 10: The Lord Calls
- Aparecida 399: A Renewed Pastoral Ministry For Integral Human Promotion
- Pope Francis And The Two Sons
- GeE 9: St John Paul On Holiness
Vatican II pages
- 8,784,428 hits