And there’s “Holy Holy Holy,” a traditional hymn that seems ubiquitous, but didn’t make the NPM’s top-25.
about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Sacramentum Caritatis 19: First Eucharist
- On Inclusivity and Love
- Sacramentum Caritatis 18: Ordering the Initiation Sacraments
- The Latest on FP
- Sacramentum Caritatis 17: The Eucharist and Christian Initiation
- The Armchair Liturgist: Candlemas
- Sacramentum Caritatis 16: Sacramentality
- Funeral Lectionary: Isaiah 40:1-11
- Sacramentum Caritatis 15: The Eucharist and Ecclesial Communion
- My Second Bishop
Vatican II pages
- 11,269,178 hits