I find it fascinating that the NPM pollsters didn’t think of seasonal songs. Or perhaps Christians just take Christmas and other music for granted. But I’m not surprised these peices are outpolling many songs that “make a difference.” Christmas songs make a difference, too. Let’s see how December 25th’s most-programmed song fares against a text that is either a choral piece or a plainsong.
- Of Lament
- Amoris Laetitia 84: Influence of the Media
- Amoris Laetitia 83: Abortion, Euthanasia, Death Penalty
- Amoris Laetitia 82: Procreation, Adoption, and Problems
- Worship, Third, Points of View III
- Amoris Laetitia 81: Human Love and God’s Love
- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
Vatican II pages
- 6,705,248 hits