about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- M5: When Stars Collide
- On The Tube: Enchantment
- Desiderio Desideravi Conclusion
- How Can We Disarm Saint Michael?
- Desiderio Desideravi 65: Sunday
- The Media on Religion
- Desiderio Desideravi 64: The Itinerary of the Liturgical Year
- Desiderio Desideravi 63: A Further Indication
- Desiderio Desideravi 62: Rekindling Wonder
- Desiderio Desideravi 61: The First Wellspring, and Unity
Vatican II pages
- 11,143,857 hits
Daily Archives: 11 July 2012
So here’s a question: Isn’t this essentially the same situation as the SSPX bishops, only Bishop Yue doesn’t celebrate the Mass by the 1962 Rite?
CCTLS section eight treats not only choirs, but touches on other music ministers, too. Let’s start with the choir: 8. The importance of preserving and increasing the centuries-old patrimony of the Church spurs us to take into particular consideration a … Continue reading