- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,057,787 hits
Daily Archives: 18 July 2012
Thanks to Liam for suggesting we look at the introduction to the Ordo Cantus Missae. I’m especially indebted to Richard Chonak who translated the Latin original of the second edition (1988) which, we think, has yet to be officially translated into English. … Continue reading
At RNS, Tom Ehrlich takes his turn at Ross Douthat’s misreading of the American religious climate. I think he’s a good bit closer to the mark in suggesting that Christianity is in decline because it is too conservative (in actual … Continue reading